The Dzille Chalet presentation
The chalet is ideal for two families. The habitable part is on two floors. It is made for 8 people (140 m2 habitable) and was constructed by my family
in 1995. We are not a company.
The place is very quiet with an exceptional view on the Valais mountains.t is at about 500 m. only from the cable-car transport linking La Tzoumaz to
the skiing area of Verbier - 4 Valleys.
The distance between the center of the resort where you can find a supermarket, restaurants, bars, a nursery, a swimming pool, a post ofice and a
cash distributer is of about 500 m. far.
The stop of the free shuttle bus is at about 150 metres from the chalet.
With winter equipement it is possible to arrive at 20 metres from the chalet with your car and to park it less than 50 metres on private parking spaces.
Depending on the snowing conditions, you can arrive in front of the chalet by ski.
On the ground floor
- Kitchen fully equipped with washing-machine, a fridge with a deep freezer, a stove with 4 ceramique plates, a coffee machine, a kettle, a raclette oven, a fondue set; terrace; balcony.
- A big common area with a table of dining room and living room with fireplace), cabled TV, Hi-Fi.
- Bathroom with bath, sink
- Separate toilets with sink
On the 1rst floor
- 3 bedrooms (double bed 160x200)
Sheets inclued in the price.
- 1 bedroom (two single beds 90x200)
Sheets inclued in the price
- Bathroom with shower, toilet,sink
- Garage to store the skiing equipment.
- Heated room
- Terrace and balcony.
- Big space for entertainment
- Several activites as skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, hiking and swimming-pool.
- Near of the centre of Tzoumaz (500m)
- In the heart of the 4 Valleys
The plan of the Chalet to charge
- Groundfloor plan
- 1rst floor plan
- Basement plan
- An exceptional price can be allowed if you book your stay at least 30 days before the desired week.
- Possibily to rent weekends in last minute.
- Prices are transmitted on demand
Included in the price
- 1 towel and 1 toilet towel per person
- 2 kitchen towels
- Final cleaning
- Internet access, WI-FI
- Bed and high chair (only on request)
- Boxes of 60cm/40cm/30cm full of wood for a weight from 21 to 25 kilos for a price of CHF 15.- each.
- Swiss electrical outlets. Don't forget to take your own adapters
- Caution until CHF 600.- can be asked at your arrival.
- Stay taxes are to be directly paid to the tourist office.
- The electricity is paid at the end of the stay according to the counter (electrical heating).
- Trash bags are to be thrown away. Otherwise a tax of CHF 10.- per bag will be charged.
- Smoking inside is forbidden.
- Animals are forbidden.